Personal Information Protection Policy
Sumiju Precision Forging Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”) recognizes that the protection of personal information of customers, shareholders, business partners and the Company's officers and employees acquired in the course of business is an important responsibility of the Company and will strive to protect such personal information in accordance with the following policy.
1. The Company will acquire personal information in an appropriate and fair manner, and will maintain the accuracy of and securely manage the acquired personal information.
2. The Company will not use the personal information for purposes other than those indicated at the time of acquisition.
3. The Company will not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining prior consent from the person to which the information belongs, except as required by law.
4. In the event that the Company outsources the handling of personal information to a subcontractor, the Company will limit the information provided to only what is necessary, require the said subcontractor to properly manage the personal information by contract or other means, and provide appropriate supervision.
5. The Company will take appropriate and reasonable information security measures to prevent loss, destruction, tampering, leakage, etc. of personal information and to prevent unauthorized external access.
6. If any person requests disclosure, rectification, restriction of use, erasure, etc. of his/her personal information, the Company will take swift and reasonable action.
7. The Company will provide training to our officers and employees on guidelines for the personal information protection of the Company, the content of internal rules of the Company, and appropriate management methods so as to ensure the proper handling of personal information in daily business activities.
8. The Company will appoint a Personal Information Protection Manager and continuously review and maintain or improve the content and management system of our Personal Information Protection Policy.
Before Using this Website
- By viewing, using or downloading the content or information contained in this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please be aware that the content, information, and the URL of this website is subject to change or elimination without notice.
1. Handling of Personal Information
(1) Any personal information you provide will be handled appropriately in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Policy.
(2) Personal information, comments, questions, etc. will be used to reply to the customers and to improve our products and services, and will not be used for any other purposes.
(3) We will not provide personal information received from you to any third party other than for the purpose of providing our services to you.
(4) Based on the personal information provided, you may receive various beneficial services, etc. by e-mail or postal mail.
The copyright of the website of Sumiju Precision Forging Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "Company") belongs to Company or our affiliated companies, unless stated otherwise. Customers using this website may reproduce the documents on this website only for the customer's own internal use for non-commercial purposes. However, such reproductions must bear the copyright indication of Sumiju Precision Forging Co., Ltd. or our affiliated companies.
Trademarks and service marks used on this website are the property of SPF or the rightsholders who have authorized SPF to use them. These may not be used without permission.
SPF does not guarantee the texts and content of this website in any way. SPF cannot be held liable for any errors in the text on this website. Please be aware that the content of the documents on this website is subject to change or elimination without notice.
5. Information on Future Performance
"SPF may post information on its website regarding the future business and performance of SPF and its group companies, etc. This information is based on reasonable judgment based on the information available at the time of publication. Actual results may vary from such forecasts, due to changes in various factors.
Therefore, please refrain from relying solely on such information, and be aware that SPF is under no obligation to revise such information."
If you wish to link to this website, please submit a written request to SPF in advance. In the request, please include your name, contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail address), the URL of the page on which the link is to be set, the content of the website and the intended purpose of the link.
In principle, the only URL that can be used to link to this website is "https://www.spf.shi.co.jp/".
7. Linked Websites
9. Statistical Processing of Customer Browsing Status
Our system automatically collects statistical data of the browsing status of all visitors to the SPF website. However, we do not collect any information that can identify individuals.
10. Governing Law & Administrative Court
The interpretation and operation of our website and the terms and conditions of use are governed by Japanese laws. Unless otherwise provided herein, any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the content of this agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
Sumiju Precision Forging Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”) collects information such as the visitor IP address (hereinafter "Access Log") for the purpose of compiling statistics on the browsing status of the Company website. The Access Log does not contain information that can identify individuals by itself, but is protected as personal data under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "GDPR").
Personal data to be collected
The scope of the Access Log that we collect and use on our website is as follows.
Access Log: We and third parties may collect the visitor Access Log (including the type and version of the browser used, the operating system used, referring URL, referrer (URL of the link source used when referring), host name of the accessing computer or other device, time of server inquiry and IP address) on our website.
Purposes of use of visitors’ personal data
We use visitors’ personal data for the following purposes.
Improve the user experience and services on our website
Analysis of our website
To compile statistics on the use of our website or services
Other activities related to the above
Legal basis for processing
We will process visitors’ personal data only as permitted by law. We handle visitors’ personal data based on the following legal basis.
- Legitimate Interests
This is the case where we or third parties need to process personal data for the pursuit of legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by the rights and freedoms of the individuals whose data is being processed.
- Sharing of personal data with third parties and cross-border transfers
The following third parties may have access to the personal data collected by us.
- Affiliates of the Company
Our affiliates obtain and use the visitor Access Log to collect information such as the number of visitors to our website, where they came to our website from, the pages they visited, etc.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services, Inc.)
The visitor Access Log may be stored on AWS's cloud service. However, such information is encrypted and cannot be used by AWS. In addition, the visitor Access Log may be transferred outside the EEA through AWS's cloud services. We have implemented the necessary safeguards (including Standard Contractual Clauses) in anticipation of such cross-border transfers.
Storage period of visitors’ personal data
We will store visitors’ personal data for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes of use, unless a longer storage period is required by law.
The right to control your personal data
(a) Rights of access, rectification, erasure and restriction
With respect to the handling of your personal data, you have the following rights.
Request SPF to rectify your personal data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR. Request SPF to erase your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
Request SPF to restrict processing in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
(b) Right to object
Under Article 21(1) of the GDPR, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions.
(c) Right to complain
You have the right to lodge complaints to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 57(1)(f) of the GDPR.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change or modify this Policy at any time, and the updated Policy will be posted with a notation of the effective date of the "last updated" revision. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy. If we make material changes to this Policy, we may post a separate notice on our website stating that this Policy has been updated.