Personal Information Protection Policy
Sumiju Precision Forging Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”) recognizes that the protection of personal information of customers, shareholders, business partners and the Company's officers and employees acquired in the course of business is an important responsibility of the Company and will strive to protect such personal information in accordance with the following policy.
1. The Company will acquire personal information in an appropriate and fair manner, and will maintain the accuracy of and securely manage the acquired personal information.
2. The Company will not use the personal information for purposes other than those indicated at the time of acquisition.
3. The Company will not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining prior consent from the person to which the information belongs, except as required by law.
4. In the event that the Company outsources the handling of personal information to a subcontractor, the Company will limit the information provided to only what is necessary, require the said subcontractor to properly manage the personal information by contract or other means, and provide appropriate supervision.
5. The Company will take appropriate and reasonable information security measures to prevent loss, destruction, tampering, leakage, etc. of personal information and to prevent unauthorized external access.
6. If any person requests disclosure, rectification, restriction of use, erasure, etc. of his/her personal information, the Company will take swift and reasonable action.
7. The Company will provide training to our officers and employees on guidelines for the personal information protection of the Company, the content of internal rules of the Company, and appropriate management methods so as to ensure the proper handling of personal information in daily business activities.
8. The Company will appoint a Personal Information Protection Manager and continuously review and maintain or improve the content and management system of our Personal Information Protection Policy.